Friday, February 22, 2008

22nd Of Feb

This is the 2nd day that i backed to KL. Everyone is backed to their own position after celebration of CNY, i think i m the last person..haha...Although i m in KL now, but my heart is still at home. I miss my daddy and my mummy. They are the only ppl who still stay at home at this moment. I miss them very much. I miss my little bro and my sis as well. We had a short gathering during CNY. Now they are not at home. This is how my house situation now. My sis have to continue her Isaiah School course at STM(Seminari Theoloji Malaysia). My bro is having National service at Gopeng. Miss them badly as well.. I miss everyone of my family. I mis the time that i made joke with my bro and sis. I miss the time that how my mummy treat me very well and cook edible bird's nest for me.I miss the time that i worked together with my daddy at the banana's farm, although it is tough for me, but i still enjoy the time with him. I miss them badly...

I gonna move my house to another place edi. few days later. ya....i need ppl to help me..anyone out there willing to help me? I need volunteer..haha...gonna move to a better place. Cheaper rental, cheaper electric, Internet and water expenses, more quite and bigger room...

Tomorrow have to go for MIFF(Malaysia International Furniture Fair) work briefing. Anyway, i wish to get the hall coordinator postition. It is a higher position than a normal hall worker. But untill now, i still dunno i will get it or not. No matter what, i will still work for it, bczi need money..hahaha...okla..is time to stop here. continue it next time la....God Bless...

No comments: