Wednesday, February 27, 2008

No. 32

Finally...I moved all my thingy to my new house, No. 32. Very tired..Today i just realize that i have alot of things compare with normal college students..haha..i also dunno why is it.

Seriously, i really need to thx to those ppl who help me during moving house. Seong Eng, Chloe, Kim and my dearest Janice. They did very well, kind and helpful when they help me...really thx alot alot...i know a simple dinner can't mean anything to you guys, but i m sincerely to say thank you very much to you guys...

Janice did my room arrangement. She did very very well..now my room is very neat and comfortable. haha...

wat else left for my room? erm...a lamp, ya...i need to put on another extra lamp to make my room look brighter. Sommore? erm....i need a polystrine to be my notice board....hehe..er...anything else?erm..let me c?ya..i need to nail on my clothes hanger so that my clothes can hang it on...erm..i think no more else...but still got 1 thing extra...AMY'S MATTRESS..haha....i waiting her to come and take her mattress(b4 this, this room was belongs to Amy). yea...gonna sleep in my new room tonight....hope to have a sweet and nice rest...God Bless me..
this is my work station that in my room
a cross that stick on my room's wall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.