Sunday, July 6, 2008

Having emo now..(who say guys cannot be emo) But not having bad temper. It is like wanna tell people something, but can't tell it out. There is something keep inside my heart these few days. But i can't tell anyone. Janice is busy, she got no time to listen about my story. who can listen to my story? i m looking for a ppl who i really can trust it and can keep my secret.

I went to sunday service this morning. I can't really concentrate and worship. This thing just keep turning in my mind. No body can answer it, bcz no body know it. When i prayed, i just feel annoyed by something. When i sang, i can't really sang from my heart.

Just finish to help my friend to arrange 2 demo music for him to take part in Composition competition. Started from 2pm until 11pm. Quite tiring to do it although it is easy. My brain is spinning all the time from 2pm till 11pm.

tiring....

No comments: