Thursday, July 3, 2008

OLDIES?

Can you imagine that Samson is listening to Oldies music at this moment? hahaha...even me myself also cant imagine that. How could I? Recently i didn't start to do music arrangement for MyPPW album that wat i told u in last post. Erm..just finish another music arrangement for another contemporary album today. And now have to start to do another 2 music arrangement for another project that is from JueLong. Actually wat i need to do is to redo the music arrangement for 2 old songs. It is 三年(san nian) and 夜来香 (ye lai xiang) from 蔡琴 (cai qin)..haha...that's why now i have to keep listening to this 2 songs...Feel weird to me..I m thinking that will I look older after finish this 2 songs arrangements? Hahahahaa...IF YES, then i better STOP to arrange it..Haiz..so bad.

Here is the youtube video of this 2 songs...Enjoy ya...Hahahahaa..

三年(san nian)


夜来香 (ye lai xiang)

No comments: