Friday, June 20, 2008

my Daddy and Mummy

Quite a long time didn't write something here..until today Catherine leave a msg to me, then i just realize it..hahaha...thx Catherine. Erm.. what to say? having a relax time and started a long long holiday to me recently. Hmn...really feel like doing nothing recently. Watch movies, do some music arrangement for MyPPW album, fetch Janice to college and fetch her back, erm...what else? hahaha...i also dunno...As long as i can rest then i OK already...

As i told you in the previous post, MyPPW album is underway. Everything goes smooth and it will be launch on 31st of december 2008. I CAN'T WAIT.!! still left 2 songs for me to arrange. Recently doing study on another new song that i'm going to sing in this album, 爸妈我爱你(ba ma wo ai ni). Study the lyrics, the chord progression, the style of the song, so that i can do the best music arrangement for it. What i wanna tell you is, the lyrics is so touching to me. Every time when I look into the lyrics, i just feel wanna cry. I link the lyrics to my lovely daddy mummy. Although this song is not composed by me, but it still touch me a lot. Tears drop when i think about them. I really Thank God for giving my parents to me.

Let me tell what happened to me recently. I was failed to graduate my Diploma because of my failure in the final exam. I failed 1 subject in that exam where a lot of my coursemates failed too. (more than 50% failure) When i told my parents that i actually failed 1 subject, I can't imagine that the respond that they given to me. I just SMSed them and told them, i failed 1 subject, my mum straight away called me and comfort me but not scolding me, and my dad reply my SMS and told me that dun be sad, try it again. No scolding at all. They giving support. I still remember that when i young, when i get a bad result in any exam, my parents will surely scold. But this time it is totally different. Especially when i get my dad's SMS, i was totally collapse and bow down and cried out. I never felt this before. I mean i never feel the spirit of supporting by my parents before until the moment i get my dad's SMS. (i never feel it don't mean that they are not supporting me) I cried out to God and thx God. It was so so so touching to me....

I promise myself, i have to show filial obedience to my parents until the day the world end.. I love my Daddy and Mummy...

No comments: