Monday, February 11, 2008

The 5th day of Cainis Niu Ye

This is late morning of 5th day of Cainis Niu ye. Just wake up from my lovely bed and feeling good. Is a new day. No more diarrhea(i had went through 5 living days with diarrhea). Feel a bit bore. what can i do for today? Few days ago, since the 1st day of Cainis Niu Ye, i started to spend my day by taking nap and watch tv dramas. Hangout with friends? ya..but less. I went to my Form 5 class gathering on 3rd day of Cainis Niu Ye at Bistro and PPW Team gathering on last night at Tomz's house. But all these seems like still not enough to cure my boring mood. Anyway, just let it be, I don really mind that, since everyone is going back to their own position and work or study, i can really force them to stay back and hangout with me.

Missing someone recently. She still at oversea together with her mum and her aunt. Erm... Haiz...miss her le...what can i do? she just busy for shopping, hangout with her relative. So, just keep all my feel into my heart and let it be. hehe...she will knows.

Anyway, last night have a crazy night with some of the PPW team at Tomz's house. Amy, Hannah, Catherine, Sophia, Tomz, Tihan, Paul, Kel and me. We really look like a small family. We know everyone of us gonna leave sitiawan and back to our own studies. So, just like very enjoy the every moment of the time that we have. We know that some of us might not really can meet again in few months later. Haha...don talk too much crap, gonna drop my tears. Cat is near to the flight date. She gonna back to the Aust and continue her study. Samantha and Amy is going to US soon as well. Seems like everyone start to leave Malaysia. I dun really willing to apart with all of you guys. I miss u all. I know even i drop my tears and beg you to stay back, it is stil useless. U guys stil need to continue ur further study. Anyway, May God Bless you guys. Continue to serve Him and Glorify Him in ur own position.

OKla...actually i still got alot of things to write. start from today, my house just left 3 person edi, My bro went out to Gopeng for Nasional Service, My sis back to Seremban STM for Isaiah School. BY the way, I thx God that i had a great gathering with my bro and sis in the past few days. I love my family, my dad, my mum, my sisand mybro. thx God to give me all of them in my life.

ok...stop here. i need to finish my Secret Resepi Cheese Cake 1st already. haha...take care ya everyone. God Bless..

No comments: