Monday, February 25, 2008

When only i can rest?

It is 1 more week to end my college semester break. Now i gonna ask my self, "when only i can get to rest?" WHEN? Did i really rest during this semester break? I started to wonder about it. My tears gonna fall down again.....

I feel tired recently. Pressure comes to me. A very tight schedule with me, going to face my final semester in my diploma course. tomorrow gonna move my house to a new place. these few days i just busy for packed up all my stuff and buy some equipments or my new rooms accessaries. After that, i need to get ready and work for MIFF(Malaysia International Furniture Fair). As i know this work will really spend my energy and make me very tired. I need to work for more than 12 hours per day for 10 days. Some of you might say that "why have to work?" MONEY. I need it. I have not much left in my saving account after these few days.

After MIFF, I need to back to my college and start my final semester as i will go back late for 1 week bcz of my job. During this, i need to complete 3 songs arrangement and need to do vocal recording for 3 songs as well at Melacca. I love to sing, but vocal record still a challenge for me. I need to spend time to practice and get the right way to sing different songs.

MyPPW album is underway already. Since the May of Last year until now, i think i had not yet been rest bcz of the preparation of this album. But who knows? Only God knows. I nearly give up to arrange all the songs that i did. Tears dropped on my laptop or my keyboard bcz of the pressure and difficulties of the songs i faced....tiring...i want rest. i need to rest, but when it is? I dunno....

No comments: