Monday, February 4, 2008

My recent Life..

Yea..Finally..everything done and now i just wake up from my lovely bed. Exam? Over already. Music arrangement? ya..just finish the main project yesterday and another song for PPW team. so What else? tomorrow going back to my hometown. Going to meet all my friends, my PPW teammates, and others....feeling well...! Feel Cool..haha..anyway, i really need to clean up my room since it is pretty dirty and messy. Just wanna pack something up. I gonna move out from this house..Going to another better place(i think la), with cheaper rental..So anyone of you willing to help me to move my house after Chinese New Year?haha....Just let me know if u guys wanna help me..

Anyway, in the past few weeks, it really a tough time for me. I was faced my college final exam and had to complete 6 songs music arrangement. It really challenge me..It is really tough for me. i got no much time to study, i got not enough time to complete the music arrangement for the album project. I really scare that i going to fail all my subjects..Somehow, i just give all the burden to my God. I know, i do the best, God will do the rest.

So any new updates for me? ya..As i said, i did a music arrangement for a album project. If everything goes smoothly, then u guys may get my work in the market, music store or even PASAR MALAM(hahahaha...pirated copy)in the mid of this year. U may ask:" which artist u cooperated with?" hahaha...this is secret, is a commercial secret as well. so just wait la..i will let u guys know when it is out.

Secondly, I going to bcm a keyboard teacher soon. After Chinese New Year, i gonna start my teaching life in Musician Outlet Store(MOS). Anyway one of you interest to learn keyboard? I gonna teach you how to play piano, how to pop songs, and other very very interesting music ..yea..just contact me or may go to the website to get the further information, www.musician.com.my

Finally..ops..nothing else..Just tell u guys, pray for me. I started to goes down again in my spiritual life. is hard to tell u even if u r a christian. But just remember me in ur prayer. Next semester is the final semester in Diploma Course. I wish that everything will goes smooth as well. And final finally..haha...Happy Chinese New Year to everyone ya...miss u guys so much...:P

No comments: